Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lack Of Planning On My Part...

Last week was not a good week.  I was crazy busy at work, plus the added gym time means I didn't have much time at home.  Breakfast and/or lunch consisted of whatever I could grab on my way out the door.  One morning that consisted of a can of tomato juice and a Ritz Whole Grain Crackerful.  I ate lunch out 3 out of the 5 days.  I went out to eat last night.  All of that added to the stress of my week.  I'm determined to not let that happen again this week, even if that means a somewhat busy weekend of prepping food. 

The stress didn't help me complete my goals last week.  The only goal I did successfully accomplish is earning back the extra points I ate last Saturday.  I was bad about tracking and measuring, so those are going on the list again for this week.  I'm also making a goal of working out at least twice this week. 

I was down a pound this week, which is good.  But I've got another 0.4 to lose to get back to my lowest weight this year.  This week is off to a much better start than last week.  So far I'm within my points for the day and shouldn't go over at all, even with eating breakfast out and going to the sushi train with my dad for lunch. 

Be on the look out for some new recipe posts this week.  I'm trying some new stuff, including Asian Beef Sliders and Spicy Thai Crab Rolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment