Tonight I made the Weight Watcher's chicken pot pies. They turned out really, really good!!! For anyone on WW, they are 7 points per serving, for anyone else, sorry, I do not have the nutritional value, but we estimated them to be about 350 calories.
Individual Chicken Pot Pies - 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 canned buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a saute pan, melt butter over medium high heat. Add onion, and cook for 3-4 minutes, until they start to become translucent. Add chicken and veggies and cook until chicken is no longer pink. Add flour and stir until it mixes in completely.
- Add wine and chicken broth slowly, stirring constantly so you don't get lumps. Add rosemary, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and boil until thick, or about 15 minutes.
- Coat 4 10 ounce ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon mixture evenly into the ramekins.
- Cut each biscuit in half and put half a biscuit on each ramekin. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and put in oven. Cook about 15 minutes, or until biscuits are brown and mix is bubbling.