Friday, June 17, 2011

A Quick Vacation Update

So we have 3 days left on our vacation, and so far I don't think I've done too badly.  I haven't been able to get on a scale, but none of my shorts are fitting any tighter, so that's a good thing.  The first few days of vacation I ate like a pig, but at the same time I earned 42 activity points during our first 2 days in DC.  I think that negated most if not all of the extra food I've eaten.  I haven't been tracking my food because it's been a bit difficult, but I've been trying to only eat when I'm hungry, stop when I'm full, and chose healthier foods. 

The worst part has been the driving.  When I'm in the car, all I want to do is snack because I'm bored.  I think for the 2 day drive home I'll keep the snacks out of reach and pull out my book, or maybe just sleep!  I'm really curious to get on the scale when we get home to see where I'm at.  I don't think I've lost, but I'm almost positive that I haven't gained either, which is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment