Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pizza Pizza


This is my new favorite dinner!  We decided to make home-made pizzas tonight for dinner.  Some of the girls at Weight Watchers were talkin about how they used Flatouts to make pizzas.  What's a Flatout you ask?  It's kind of a mix between a pita and a tortilla.  Well, really it's just a thicker tortilla.  But they are really good.  I found some Italian Herb ones at Walmart and figured they would make awesome pizzas.  Here's what I put on mine.

1 Italian Flatout (2 points)
1/2 package of Boboli pizza sauce (1 point) - if you're going to make more than 1 pizza at a time buy the big packs and use half on each pizza
56g Canadian Bacon (2 points)
1/2 cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (2 points)
Onions
Tomatoes

If you read carefully you would noticed that this entire thing is only 7 points.  Load it up with as many veggies as you want for free!  Now if only I could find some 1 point complimenting breadsticks I'd be in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks really awesome. I will have to try that one of these days (or nights).

    ReplyDelete