Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Someone Has A Case Of The Mondays

Ok, I know it isn't Monday, but it feels like a Monday to me.  I'm having a really hard time staying focused and motivated this week.  I'm still on plan, even with Easter brunch, but I just can't seem to get my head into the game.  I don't know what my problem is.  I'm having really good success on the scale.  I actually made it through the first day of C25K without any issues.  I've been doing a lot of stuff around the house instead of just sitting around watching TV.  I've taken the dog for a walk.  I've stuck to my points.  I've changed up my menu.  I'm not having any cravings.  But I just feel ho hum about all of it.  I don't know why I'm in this funk.  Maybe it's all just becoming routine and habit, where as before it's all been exciting and new, even though I've been doing this for almost 4 months.  Becoming routine is good, because this is definitely a lifestyle change, not a diet, but I need something to spice it up.   

2 comments:

  1. Can't help but wonder if all the rain and bad weather you have been having up that direction might play into how you are feeling..... Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are probably right. Maybe for my next milestone I should treat myself with a tanning package :)

    ReplyDelete