Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Recap

Here I sit, another Friday night, and another week in my weight-loss journey under my belt.  This week just kind kind of ordinary, really.  I splurged on dinner a couple of times last weekend (burgers at The Flea and Chinese), stayed within my points the rest of the week, not a ton of activity because my foot was still recovering but managed to earn a few.  I did go a bit crazy last night.  I had a meatball sub at the ballpark.  I had the points so I don't really consider it a splurge.  It was mighty tasty though! 

The scale has been moving in the downward direction this week ever so slowly.  Slow is good though.  I'm really sick of this lose 3 pounds, gain a pound and a half, lose a pound, gain half a pound thing.  I would much rather just steadily lose about a pound a week.  Even though I bounced back and forth during the month of March and first part of April, I'm still averaging .9 pounds a week, which is just shy of my 1 pound a week goal.  I just want things to be more consistent. 

I'm hoping that next week I can finally start the 5k training.  This weekend I'm going to make a training chart and try to fit in the training around all of the Royal's games we have this summer.  I'm looking forward to trying some new recipes next week as well.  If they are good I will post them.  Weigh-in is tomorrow...can't wait to see how I did!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did good this week. Can't wait to hear the good report in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I also adore the convenience of eating out, but get frustrated by the high points cost of it. I'm not sure if you've heard of it before, but skinnytaste.com lists recipes by points value. They are super yummy, and generally really easy. She has some super tasty chinese recipes on there, and mexican too! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on keeping on. It's moving in the right direction. That's the important thing.

    ReplyDelete