Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Go Big or Go Home

This morning I was really dreading going to water aerobics tonight.  I'm just not feeling it, plus my gas tank is on E and I really don't have the cash to put any gas in my car until pay day on Friday.  I was stressing about it big time.  Well, remember how the other day I said that I had to be bribed with dinner to go for a walk?  My hubby was nice enough to do that for me today!  I texted him saying I was craving The Mixx, and he offered to buy me dinner if I walked down there with him.  Done deal.  A yummy salad and sweet potato fries will get me every time.  But I'm wasn't really looking forward to the walk, I was looking forward to the food. 

Well, I decided to up the ante.  Since I'm not going to water aerobics I feel as though I need to earn at least the same equivalent amount of activity points in my walk.  It only takes about 30-40 minutes to walk to the restaurant so that's not going to net me a lot of points.  All of the sudden I got the crazy idea of trying to jog there...or at least part of the way.  I texted my husband and he told me that I better bring my "A" game!  I'm a little scared.  I know he'll push me, which could end up being a bigger problem then my actual ability to jog.  But at any rate, I'm going to try jogging to dinner tonight.  I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment: