Saturday, March 12, 2011

Celebrating The Little Things

Weigh-in results this week: up 1.6 pounds to 201.6.  I can deal with that.  To be honest, I was expecting it to be higher given the last couple of weeks.  This gain is easy to come back from.  The only bummer is, I am now behind my 1 pound a week average...but only by .2 pounds.  I have lost 8.8 pounds, so I have 71.2 left to lose.

Today in group we talked about celebrating the little successes we have along our journey.  For me, one of those successes is the fact that after 9 weeks, I'm still doing this.  After having a couple of bad weeks, I'm back on track.  This is the first Saturday since I started Weight Watchers that I haven't used extra weekly points.  I think that's what's exciting me the most today!  I also wasn't tempted to buy a Kit Kat at the grocery store.

I got in a really good walk today, for my first workout of the week.  It was a gorgeous day today so we decided to take the puppy for a walk.  We didn't walk really fast, but we did a solid 3 miles.  The pup has really short legs, and a bum one at that, so she can't really go too fast.  We also stopped for lunch while we were out.  I'm addicted to sweet potatoes right now, any way I can get them.  I had a plate of sweet potato fries from The Mixx.  They were fantastic!  I'm kinda of thinking I should have given up this restaurant for Lent.

So far the week is off to a good start.  I would really like to drop 3-4 pounds this week.  I think it's doable, but I'm going to have to be very disciplined.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment